Tuesday, 22 April 2014

York and Manchester shopping!


So today me and my family and my boyfriend went to York and then to the Trafford centre in Manchester for some shopping! I got a few bits and I was pleased with what I got because some of the bits I've been wanting for a while:


Items purchased:

Nyx 'pinched' blusher £6
Skirt - Forever 21 £10.95
Lush bath bomb £3.25
Earrings - Forever 21 £4.50
Make up Storage - Muji £12

I found the nyx make up in Next and I was so excited because I cannot afford the Nars Orgasm blush and this version was £6. After trying it I was pleasantly surprised as it is just like the Nars version! Furthermore I have been wanting to start storing my make up properly so I found these lovely clear draws in Muji today for £12, and I'm looking to build it further when I have more money! I'm excited to start arranging my make up properly!! My biggest weakness is Forever 21 and I cannot go in there without buying something! The skirt I have bought is perfect for summer! 

Hope you like these purchases! What are your favourite recent buys?

izz x

No comments:

Post a Comment