Wednesday, 13 August 2014

My Favourite Lipsticks

I just love lipsticks. I love all the colours, the varieties, so therefore when I go shopping I find it very hard to resist buying them! I do love make up so I wanted to share with everyone what my current favourites are! I have taken some swatches for you all to see:


All of these lipsticks are high street beauties! I can't afford the higher end lipsticks however I would love to own some in the future!. Anyway I will now show each lipstick for you all :) : 

Bourjois Velvet Shade 5


This shade is super bright and I first saw it in a video from velvetgh0st (if you're not subscribed go go!) and I loved how it looked! It's a liquid but it sets and creates a matte finish! It lasts for so long and the colour is amazing! I would definitely recommend and I believe the price is £8.99

Bourjois Velvet Shade 4


Yep, another Bourjois velvet! These lipsticks truly are amazing with huge staying power and gorgeous colours! 


Bourjois Rouge Edition (Rose Tweed) 


This lipstick is a really nice nude shade just for day to day wear (work etc) and is really easy to apply! The only criticism I would have is that it probably doesn't last as long! At £7.99 it's a great price for a nice nude lip! 

Topshop (Pillow Talk) 


The topshop lipsticks are amazing! The choice of colours and the price are great when it comes to the quality! Pillow talk is a super pretty pale pink and also good for everyday wear! I would recommend them for good lipsticks! 

Rimmel Kate Moss 101


I love the Kate Moss lipsticks they are amazing! I have used this lipstick so much! It looks pretty with most styles of make up and the price is so reasonable! This is definitely one to buy if you're looking for a cheap good quality nude style lipstick! 

Revlon Colourburst (Elusive) 


Recently I have been loving lip crayons! They're so easy to apply and last for ages! This Revlon one I have been using so much! There is a great choice of colours and they last for agggges! Definitely get one! This practically lives in my handbag as it's great to just put on and it lasts for hours! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments what lipsticks you love! 

Izz x

No comments:

Post a Comment