Firstly this is what I use to get nail polish off:
This is the Bourjois magic nail polish remover and I think it costs around £5. This stuff is amazing! It really does what it says on the tin! It's so quick and easy, it smells like berries and it has almond oil in! And it's not got acetone in!
Now I use these to store my polishes in, one is pretty one is cardboard (lol) :
I'm just going to post pictures by brand and then random ones together!
Revlon nail polishes are amazing! I love mine and use them all the time the quality is fantastic! My favourites are One Perfect Coral, Tuscan Sun and Peach Petal. They are definitely worth the money.
I used to have so many more Barry M nail polishes but a lot of them had gone gloopy so I had to throw. They are such good value for money and I definitely need to stock up on more! Especially the Gelly ones because they are amazing!
Okay yes again I had more of these but I couldn't find them :( I've also bought so many of these and lost them! These are so good, they're cheap and the choice of colours is amazing! I definitely need more!
I love ciaté nail polishes! I'm not going to lie most of these were free out of magazines! But they are so worth it and if you can be bothered with the beads it makes them look even better :)
Rimmel is great for nail polishes! I had so many I threw a load out because they were so old but they are great value!
Okay and finally (sorry for waffling!) these are my randoms! I love the Tanya burr nail polish it's such a nice colour! And also the no 7 sparkly one!
What is your favourite brand for nail polish? Let me know in the comments! Sorry for the long blog post!
Love
Izz x











Lovely nail polishes! I also just did my nail polish collection on my blog :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteGemstrends.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you! Ah I will check it out now :) xox
ReplyDelete